*** 2017 Atlanta Spring Nationals Now Accepting Entries ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Gang,

Deadline for entries is Midnight April 16th... I will be running the heat sheets on Monday and I will not be making ANY CHANGES to entries after the heat sheets have been run. If you have adds, changes, or deletes let me know ASAP. You've had since January 16th to get your ducks in a row. Not trying to be a hard ass, but once the heat sheets come off the printer it is... what it is!

WE ARE GETTING CLOSE NOW!!!

Thanks,
Lamar

Last edited by a moderator:
96 heats the first day, great race with a lot of fun and great people
default_smile.png

Great race! Southern hospitality at its best. Thanks for welcoming a Northern Wisconsin boater and thanks for putting on a great race. The ladies cooking also get a hats off. Great job!

Bill Wachtler

I'd like to thank the whole Atlanta crew for putting on a great race! This club clicked off the heats, fed us lunch both days, and did it in a fair and fun manner, all done at one of the best race sites in the country! I hope to make it again next year.

Thanks again!

Steve Ball

Bradley, Bill, & Steve,

Thanks again for attending the event and we are pleased to hear everyone had a good time!

It's a ton of work to pull off the big races, but when everyone is smiling, racing, and having a good time it makes it all worthwhile.

Thanks,

Lamar

Back