*2016 IMPBA Gas Nationals*

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW can't hardly believe this race is almost sold out again for the second time! That is really something!

It will be interesting to see just how many of those entered will drop out when the payment deadline comes due?

Who are the 4 Gas Scales drivers you have on the list? I know Jeff Austin and myself want to race ours. If our names are not on that list please add them.

Don Brown

There are enough to make a gas scale class,some people have thunderboat larger than 55" which qualify,just need some input,I know a couple that could make this pull off!

Although if they changes happen everyone needs to knom that a tech inspection for stock only in thunderboat and super stock mono,crackerbox!!!!! No cheating,not a good label to carry as a racer,1st place cheater last place winner!!!!!"""""

I need everyones t shirt sizes. If you want extra shirts or extra banquet tickets I need that info as well.

I have updated RC Racing Events and have marked the mail in entries we have received so far as paid. That may not reflect on extras being paid for so if you have requested extra shirts and banquets tickets don't forget to pay for those. DONT FORGET ALL ENTRY FEES ARE DUE BY FEB 5th. If not received your entry will be removed.

Rocky - is there a way for us to see this as well? Sorry of newbie question....not overly familiar with RC Racing events.

I'm not sure if you can see it when you log into you account at Rc racing events. Try it let me know.

There is no option for a "private" account, only club accounts to post & administer races. We as individuals cannot log in or view that info, Rocky.

You can print it out and scan it back in your computer as a PDF and post on here for people to view. It has no personal information other than saying paid or not paid. Just an option.

it has a email address and phone number on it unless there is a different screen i dont know about.

Go to my race manager, then click on edit on your race (Gas nats) scroll to the bottom and click sign in sheet. This gives you just the racers name and if they are paid or not and how much they owe.

Back