2015 Madison Regatta

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If things work out and we can make it to the event, we can add two to the thunder boats and bring four jersey skiffs

BB, any updates? I wouldn't be able to run over the July 4th weekend, during the week prior would be a possibility depending on when

Found a place to stay. Riverboat Inn. We would bring skiffs for exhibition but don't think we can race Saturday.

As far as the race on the river I have no idea this would be Mr. Birds project. The race out at Kruger lake is hosted by the Prop Walkers Boat club. It will be a district 14 points race when approved by the District Director. As far as the classes at the 4th of July race at Kruger they will be the district 14 points series. However any three boats make a class but we must have the three boats pre registered 3 weeks before the race for hardware. We will put any classes together on race day but they will not have any hardware to be presented. Also NO t- shirts this year. The club voted to change how we do business this year due to many losses over the years. Plus No refunds if you pre register we will not refund unless the CD deems it ok. Also this is the date of the race NO changing unless the district director says other wise.

Thank You sorry if this feels rude to you but after last years events the club voted to make changes for this year.

Hope to see you at an event

Don McKay

As far as the race on the river I have no idea this would be Mr. Birds project. The race out at Kruger lake is hosted by the Prop Walkers Boat club. It will be a district 14 points race when approved by the District Director. As far as the classes at the 4th of July race at Kruger they will be the district 14 points series. However any three boats make a class but we must have the three boats pre registered 3 weeks before the race for hardware. We will put any classes together on race day but they will not have any hardware to be presented. Also NO t- shirts this year. The club voted to change how we do business this year due to many losses over the years. Plus No refunds if you pre register we will not refund unless the CD deems it ok. Also this is the date of the race NO changing unless the district director says other wise.

Thank You sorry if this feels rude to you but after last years events the club voted to make changes for this year.

Hope to see you at an event

Don McKay
Looks like a Birthday race for me,can I win this time huh uncle Don?

Mike, we will see what we can do. Lol

Everyone I've been told that my post was a little harsh and a little early on what the club has planned. The person who called me on this is right and I'm sincerely sorry. I have had a truly bad shift at work and I let my bitterness go into my post. My apologies again.

Don, everyone has a bad day so it's not a big deal. The only reason I addressed my question to BB is that he mentioned the river demo. I'm pretty much assured of working the late shift on Sunday so I'm not going to be able to attend the race over the 7/4 weekend but was hoping to participate in the demo if it's during the week prior.

Don, everyone has a bad day so it's not a big deal. The only reason I addressed my question to BB is that he mentioned the river demo. I'm pretty much assured of working the late shift on Sunday so I'm not going to be able to attend the race over the 7/4 weekend but was hoping to participate in the demo if it's during the week prior.
I am totaly not sure on the river demo. But from past questions from the Regatta officials it was to occur during the Regatta. I believe that the week before the regatta that the Sellersburg club is having a race tho.

Back