*** 2015 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 18th & 19th (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=10.5pt]Hey Gang,[/SIZE]

The Atlanta Model Boaters are proud to host the [SIZE=10.5pt]IMPBA [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Spring Nat[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]ionals[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] on April 18th and 19th, 2015. [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Entries are now being accepted via www.RCRacingEvents.com.[/SIZE]

If you have never been to Atlanta we have a great facility with concrete launch dock, permanent 2-story drivers stand, etc... Please visit www.RCRacingEvents.com for more information!

Thanks,

Lamar Huff

President

Atlanta Model Boaters
Lamar,

You have a PM

Walt Barney

Atlanta Model Boaters. Thank you for another great racing event at your annual Spring Nationals. Being the first race of the year it gave me personally a chance to work out the mechanical cobwebs on my fleet. Even with all of the rain before the race, and today, we were blessed with great weather on Sat that allowed 3 rounds with only one round today. Great job in the tower by Smock, Bellinger, Don Huff, and especially Gabe Clegg who stood out as "Mr CD Extraordinaire". Thanks to all the ladies also in the tower for calling and scoring the event, as well as the retrieve boat drives and the rest of the AMB Gang. Great job guys. See ya next year.....
default_smile.png

Special thanks to Carl Van Houten and Dave Roach on the winning THOR designs and builds, Jerry Crowther on building my race winning 20 mono with Novarossi power (won its first race!!!!), Martin Tidwell on the winning Proglass Open Tunnel, and of course to Novarossi on their winning engine designs!!!!!.....
default_smile.png

Here are the results fellas.
We want to thank everyone for making the trip and enduring the less than stellar weather.
default_rolleyes.gif

I sincerely hope you had as much fun as we did.
Special thanks to Rick & Christine Bellinger,James Clegg, Wendy Morton,& Sondra Smock.
You guys did an excellent job in the tower!!!
Many thanks to our class sponsors.
Ron Shaw and NovaRossi USA
Steven Vaccaro and Offshore Electrics
Chris Hoffman and Dasboata Props

Doug

2015 Atlanta Spring Nationals Results.pdf

Attachments

• 2015 Atlanta Spring Nationals Results.pdf
    206.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited by a moderator:
LOL. You guys worked hard all weekend. You deserve to have some decompression time...
default_smile.png

Hey!!!!!!!!

There is something Terribly wrong here!!!!!!! Chris Bellinger "WON" Classic Thunderboat and no mention what-so-ever about a "WATER BABY"!!!!!!!!!!!! Chris don't get near the waters edge!!!!! I will get wet to dunk your butt!!!! Especially for your First First!!!!!!!!! I am disturbed nobody thought about that OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Later!!

Pat

Hey!!!!!!!!

There is something Terribly wrong here!!!!!!! Chris Bellinger "WON" Classic Thunderboat and no mention what-so-ever about a "WATER BABY"!!!!!!!!!!!! Chris don't get near the waters edge!!!!! I will get wet to dunk your butt!!!! Especially for your First First!!!!!!!!! I am disturbed nobody thought about that OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Later!!

Pat
Pat, Pat, Pat!!!!

You better protect your ARSE if you dare to put Chris in the water,,,, You seem to forget, Chris Ran, Raced, Drove model boats while we were in California.

Her first tropies were "claimed" many moons ago.....

Missed ya last weekend,, could-A used your help.

Hey Ron,

As far as I know 10th scales haven't run at any IMPBA event. I have never seen one other than pictures.
default_wink.png

ya figures...I know of about 7 of em in central and west fla but no one ever wants to travel lol

Back