2014 OB Tunnel Masters

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the castle 1518 on it Mic, T180 esc

Hmmm, as for Lipos, the Dinogys are supposed to be good. I need to see if I can get my Entropy over there though, I really like them
default_smile.png

Shane I have something going to Atlanta very shortly, maybe we can sneak the boat in with that
default_wink.png

Shane,

Looks like you might finally get a chance to race a fast tunnel for a change!!!....
default_tongue.png

SMACK!!!...
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys and Gals,

The 2014 Tunnel Masters race is quickly coming upon us. The entry deadline AND payment deadline is April 20th. If you have not made payment to me by the deadline, your entry will be dropped on April 21st. No grace period shall be given. Payment details and address are contained on rcracingevents under the event details. Please refer to post #1 for more information.

OB Hydro, FE Q Tunnel and Open FE tunnel classes are currently short of the required 5 entries to race the class. Most puzzling is the Open FE class with only 3 entered. There are 20 entries among the P Tunnel and the P Limited Tunnel classes. Surely there are some guys that will run their P boats in the Open FE class. The past 2 years we have barely had enough to offer the class and now with the short number again entered for this race, it may not appear in future races.

If you need to get in touch with me, send an e mail to me at [email protected]
Second reminder the entry and payment deadline is April 20th. There are several classes that stand on being cancelled due to lack of entries. They could use some help to bolster the class numbers.

I see a lot of smack talking going on, just bring your best to the race as you will need it. The race has not been called the World OB Tunnel Championships and now the OB Tunnel Masters for nothing, it is simply the best of the best in tunnel racing. If you have not been here before, you have no clue.

good try Randy haha

Boat is on the way to Shane (well Georgia anyway)...can't wait to hear the good reports from this race
default_smile.png

John can you put me in FE Q tunnel , how many boats are need to make the class?

Class added as requested. You are entered in 11 classes and you are flipping CRAZY. Make sure you set up next to the pit area as you will not be leaving it!!!

The race has a 5 boat entry minimum to run a class. More help is needed for several classes, especially the OB Hydro which just lost 1 racer and OB Kneeler which lost 2 racers in their respective classes. We may be losing several classes when the deadline comes up. Will keep all advised and refunds if needed will be issued due to dropped classes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys and Gals,

The 2014 Tunnel Masters race is quickly coming upon us. The entry deadline AND payment deadline is April 20th. If you have not made payment to me by the deadline, your entry will be dropped on April 21st. No grace period shall be given. Payment details and address are contained on rcracingevents under the event details. Please refer to post #1 for more information.

OB Hydro, FE Q Tunnel and Open FE tunnel classes are currently short of the required 5 entries to race the class. Most puzzling is the Open FE class with only 3 entered. There are 20 entries among the P Tunnel and the P Limited Tunnel classes. Surely there are some guys that will run their P boats in the Open FE class. The past 2 years we have barely had enough to offer the class and now with the short number again entered for this race, it may not appear in future races.

If you need to get in touch with me, send an e mail to me at [email protected]
Second reminder the entry and payment deadline is April 20th. There are several classes that stand on being cancelled due to lack of entries. They could use some help to bolster the class numbers.

I see a lot of smack talking going on, just bring your best to the race as you will need it. The race has not been called the World OB Tunnel Championships and now the OB Tunnel Masters for nothing, it is simply the best of the best in tunnel racing. If you have not been here before, you have no clue.
Final notice that the race will be closing for entries TODAY and PAYMENTS are also due today. If you want to pay by Paypal, use the address of [email protected] I can confirm payment if that addy is used. I will be sending out e mails today to those that have not paid yet. All race fees MUST be paid in advance of the race unless other arrangements have been made. I will be dropping racers that have not paid from the race.

Unless we get some entries real quick (today), the following classes will not make the race due to the lack of entries:

OB Hydro

Q FE Tunnel

Open FE Tunnel

OB Kneeler

Refunds will be given at the race for classes not making it. If you want to switch an entry a class likely to be dropped to another, e mail me at [email protected] for any changes. Please do it this week so the race admin work will be lined up and completed this weekend.

John if you you put me In FE open does that make enough boats, and maybe if no one minds combin ob hydro and kneeler .

Thanks

There is a 5 boat minimum to run a class. Q has 3, Open FE, OB Hydro and OB Kneeler have 2 each. I have run a class with 4 in the past but we are trying to ensure we get the class minimums to run the classes in our races now. Each of them need help as none of them even have 4 now. I cannot understand with the number of P and P Limited entries that some are not entering them in the Open FE class. If some did it, the class would make.

The Kneeler and Hydro classes are not really close in speed or similar in hull types and not really interested in combining them. Even if they were, we are still at 4.

If you want to change or add a class, e mail me at [email protected] so I can do it.

I was hoping Q would stand on its own. Move my Q to open FE with Shane or plain open if open FE folds.

Mic

Guys,

Have made the necessary changes to the classes and the affected racers. Summary is as follows:

1. Q FE, OB Hydro and OB Kneeler classes are cancelled due to lack of entries.

2. Shane and Mic's Q entries moved to Open FE

3. Refunds due at race for Jimmy Duncan for Kneeler, Mike Brevoort for Kneeler, Gabe for Q, Shane and Ron Shaw for OB Hydro

Recheck it all and let me know if there are any errors. Let me know today if possible. If I made a change to a racer that they do not wish to occur also let me know and I'll adjust to your wishes.

Heats will be constructed with what is shown on rcracingevents. 4 rounds planned and a 5th if time and weather permits. Thanks for the patience from all.

Back