2014 Herb Stewart Challange - Round III

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_laugh.png

Man for all of the moaning and crying, only 9 people have signed up so far!?

Come on guys, lets get signed up, this is a fantastic race that you will not regret coming to!

Man for all of the moaning and crying, only 9 people have signed up so far!?

Come on guys, lets get signed up, this is a fantastic race that you will not regret coming to!
Weak as piss Matt.

At least we will have lots of time to see the sights after we run 10 rounds on Saturday

I agree the paypal only is probably keeping a lot of us waiting till mid Oct. if I had I or 2 boats it would be easy but 10-11 is a bit more. Besides Jay will wait forever if I don't enter his boats.

Mic

Not a good enough excuse ladies...I had to outlay over $2000 12 weeks prior to this event....AND I am not made of money like Ron Shaw

As stated in a previous post, if you don't like using paypal you can mail a check into the address on the other Herb Stewart thread to Mike C and once he receives your check he will manually add your entry for you.

This isn't new, a lot of clubs have been doing this for a while and it works really well. In the past at races we've had problems with people signing up and then not showing up, and not even notifying us that they aren't coming. What this could mean is, if a class if filled by someone and they no show, that means someone who would of actually came and raced now misses out because of that other person. By making people putting forth their money as a way of commitment it cuts down on the no shows. We've left off the late fee for boats for this exact reason, you can sign up for the race up until the week of the race, I believe we set it to the Wednesday before the race. We ask that you sign up as soon as you know you are committing to come as it will help us with planning etc.

If it becomes an issue we will definitely revisit this as we want to be fair to everyone but we also know it's impossible to make a 100% of the people happy but we try our best to listen to the masses and go with the general consensus.

Matt

Stress less Shawn, I am coming, that is all that matters, right?!

Not a good enough excuse ladies...I had to outlay over $2000 12 weeks prior to this event....AND I am not made of money like Ron Shaw
You are the big spender for sure Kris. Have a safe trip.
Think of all the nice boat bits I could have with that money!!!
I know. You could rule the "For Sale" thread for weeks!!!....lol

Back