2014 Florida Nitro Shoot Out

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two days till open water.......................
Wow 6 months since you posted this, Have fun and burn the real thing nitro. Like Napalm in the morning, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
default_cool.png
Jeremy has worked his azz off promoting and plugging and working some more- Hats off J - your well on the way to a premier event . Good luck and keep us posted on the weekend events please. I know what it takes to start something new and make it work- trust me,

great job so far.
default_cool.png

IMHO -if you want to make an event special- you have to start early/ work hard and talk it up then repeat -again and again and again.

If you build it , they will come. lol
Thanks for the kind words, but I must correct you this is not just me there is a hole club working together to put this event on.

I am very proud of my board and members for the countless hours of there spair time they donate to our cause.

Thank you all for your support, see you at starting line.

Jeremy, thank you for all your hard work and efforts buddy!. And yes!..I shall see you at the starting line. And please don't show off too much with those mad driving skills,lol. Gentlemen start your engines!!

Despite the poor attendance, competition has been stiff!..had a great time today, going back for more in the am. We miss all those that couldn't make it, wish you guys were here joining in on the fun!

With 6 rounds of qualifying done, we are looking at some great racing for tomorrow's 3 final rounds.Great racing with some incredible heats with multi able boats side by side for at least two laps. Some outstanding sportsmanship as well.

I thank you all that have come down to race with us at the broward club.

See you in the morning.

Jeremy

With 6 rounds of qualifying done, we are looking at some great racing for tomorrow's 3 final rounds.Great racing with some incredible heats with multi able boats side by side for at least two laps. Some outstanding sportsmanship as well.

I thank you all that have come down to race with us at the broward club.

See you in the morning.

Jeremy
Hospitality has been great this weekend. Great club. Nice site. Fast boats.

Ready for finals in 60 hydro. Got a good engine together after last heat today. 800 pts between dad and I for six rounds..fluorescent armada coming at ya!

On the long ride home, but it was well worth it, had a great time. Have to thank the club and sponsors for all there effort, and putting on a great race

I would like to thank Jeremy, Jerry, and his parents and the Broward Boat Club and problably a few others that I have forgot to mentioned that made this race a great event.

I have been away from racing for a few years and it really felt great to be together with old friends and such a wondeful group of people at this race that I have evere seen in my life!!!!

I would also like to thank my twin boys Jon & Joe for pitting for me and putting up with my antics for this weekend !!! I love you guys!!!!

Thanks again to The Broward Boat Club and all its members that made this possible.

Jose

Thank You Broward Model Boaters for all the hard work making sure we all had fun!!!!

They fed us lunch all 3 day's and a nice dinner Fri night with a sweet raffle. Thank you to all the sponsor's for supporting this event .

The racing format was very cool !!! Real fast boats with good drivers which made for some great racing! This race should be put on your schedule if you enjoy Nitro boat racing.

Looking forward to using this format.

Rod H.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!..to all those that contributed in making this race possible, as well as to all the sponsors. And a very special thanks to the Crowther family for there generosity and keeping us fed throughout the weekend. Had a blast! loved the format, and getting the opportunity to run my boat up to nine times was great...and would love to see much more of this type of race formats.

Looking forward to our next one!

Elias

Back