2014 Florida Nitro Shoot Out

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello again,

Here is an updated list of what will be ran.

The heat sheets will be done Saturday July 26th so this means that Friday the 25th will be your last chance to enter

So If you want to enter one of the below class's please send me and email and I will put you in.

A Hydro

A Mono

B Hydro

B Mono

C Mono

C Hydro

X Hydro

X Mono

Nitro Twin Hydro

Thank you all for your support.

Sincerely,

Jeremy

Last edited by a moderator:
yes be down there from saturday till tuesday nice vacation have a place i go all the time block off Duvall for 84 a night going down to fish, parasail and party

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting the ITCH...working overtime. Havent been to Miami in a while,do I need my passport.
default_smile.png

You are right Robert...it is by Alligator Alley. Do I need to get my Hunting licence renewed?? I just wanna be prepared,I have my concealed weapons permit on me at all times. I think my IMPBA card cover's any "CONFRONTATIONS" that I might have down there. See you guy's soon
default_smile.png
Hola...

Two days till open water.......................
Wow 6 months since you posted this, Have fun and burn the real thing nitro. Like Napalm in the morning, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
default_cool.png
Jeremy has worked his azz off promoting and plugging and working some more- Hats off J - your well on the way to a premier event . Good luck and keep us posted on the weekend events please. I know what it takes to start something new and make it work- trust me,

great job so far.
default_cool.png

IMHO -if you want to make an event special- you have to start early/ work hard and talk it up then repeat -again and again and again.

If you build it , they will come. lol

Back