2010 U-21 Albert Lee as FE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spend lota time in tha gallery, the old one too,

Looking for fresh ideas,Seeing what people are up too.

Don always has something cool going on,

Another fine example here.......

Gene ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
" Enter Album Password"

Hey Don,

I went to view and this is what I saw. Have never seen this before. It wasn't my IW password that was wanted. Que Pasa?? CHEERS !!! Bob

" Enter Album Password"

Hey Don,

I went to view and this is what I saw. Have never seen this before. It wasn't my IW password that was wanted. Que Pasa?? CHEERS !!! Bob
Try it now. For some reason when I uploaded a pic of the real boat it flipped to password required. :blink:

Thanks Don - that did it. It came up without issue this time. PFM my Friend. CHEERS !!! Bob

Don, I really appreciate you posting these build sequences like you do. There's a tonne of information in your gallery, and a bunch of really nice builds too, this one is no exception.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don, I really appreciate you posting these build sequences like you do. There's a tonne of information in your gallery, and a bunch of really nice builds too, this one is no exception.
Thanks Bob, I'll try to keep the pics coming after each "shop session" but there will be a break in the action next week while I go play toy boats at the Nats. B)

Don,your boat looks great,as usual.I am building the Gas Scale +20% of this hull and building as a Bud T-6.I am concerned about weight,but have made the sponson and tub bottoms 5/32 5 ply plywood.It appears very stiff,and I'm adding reinforcements only at critically loaded points.I noticed you used carbon fiber to reinforce your sponson and tub bottoms.What thickness ply did you use on the tub and sponson bottons?

Harvey

Don,your boat looks great,as usual.I am building the Gas Scale +20% of this hull and building as a Bud T-6.I am concerned about weight,but have made the sponson and tub bottoms 5/32 5 ply plywood.It appears very stiff,and I'm adding reinforcements only at critically loaded points.I noticed you used carbon fiber to reinforce your sponson and tub bottoms.What thickness ply did you use on the tub and sponson bottons?

Harvey
Wow, you building a Bud, I would have never guessed.... :rolleyes:
5/32"? You probably would have been fine with 1/8". 5 ply 3/32" is what is used on most parts on both this and the '78 Bud I'm doing as nitro.

Don,I reread my post.It's a typo.I used 3/32 5 ply,but did you use 1/16 or thicker?

Harvey

Latest posts

Back