17th Annual Jack Kohlmeyer Fall Classic - Evansville, In

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys and gals its almost time to race the Kohlmeyer Classic. First off if you are scratching we need to know before the Saturday of the race,this way we can not waste time looking for you. Speaking of that you will need to be ready to race at 9:00 8:30 drivers meeting,sport 40,scale and gas scale judging will be done at 8:30. Because this race is so large the pit boss will control the clock, when the retrieve boat gets to shore the clock will start. The only exception will be a medical emergency period. I know some water ripple is going to cause issues but you will have 2:30 to deal with it,in order to get you guys out on time we must move at a fast pace. The first round is a draw after that all the fast boats go together and in round 4 the top 6 in points will race only. Points carry so its not a winner take all. If you have questions or concerns pm or email [email protected]
My glastron is still available if you want a fast retrieve boat.

Please scratch Me out of 40 Hydro only! My 40 Boat has become Possessed!

IM still running F Hydro & Twin Hydro

Please scratch Me out of 40 Hydro only! My 40 Boat has become Possessed!

IM still running F Hydro & Twin Hydro
Greg,

I have your 40 Hydro Exorcized. Make sure it doesn't come in contact with your other boats so they will be safe:)

Dan

Dan,, Do I need to carry my 5 gallon gas can for car??

How is you gas shortage in Evansville?

Terry Rogers Knoxville

Ok guys and gals its almost time to race the Kohlmeyer Classic. First off if you are scratching we need to know before the Saturday of the race,this way we can not waste time looking for you. Speaking of that you will need to be ready to race at 9:00 8:30 drivers meeting,sport 40,scale and gas scale judging will be done at 8:30. Because this race is so large the pit boss will control the clock, when the retrieve boat gets to shore the clock will start. The only exception will be a medical emergency period. I know some water ripple is going to cause issues but you will have 2:30 to deal with it,in order to get you guys out on time we must move at a fast pace. The first round is a draw after that all the fast boats go together and in round 4 the top 6 in points will race only. Points carry so its not a winner take all. If you have questions or concerns pm or email [email protected]

Hopefully Open water will be open early with all these boats coming?? See y'all tonight!
Sam,

We will have setup time Friday morning and won't be able to have open water until we're done. That is usually around noon.

See you soon,

Dan

We got alot done today at the lake so we should be able to start open water tomorrow, no later than noon.

Keep in mind, everyone must be registered, paid, and have a wrist band before you will be allowed on the water. Anyone in the pits or coaches will also need wrist bands too.

The weather is suppose to be pretty good Friday through Sunday. Highs 91 with winds pretty calm.

Gentlemen and Ladies. Start your engines!!!

Let's Race!!

Dan

Be sure and put tents close together as we need all the room we can get. Oh and bring your mufflers or muffled pipes per IMPBA rules. LOUD BOATS WILL BE SHOT ON SIGHT.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOUD BOATS WILL BE SHOT ON SIGHT.
e31_zpsvyi8q7iq.jpg

Be sure and put tents close together as we need all the room we can get. Oh and bring your mufflers or muffled pipes per IMPBA rules. LOUD BOATS WILL BE SHOT ON SIGHT.
i kinda liked the sound of stitches rigger when pipe fell off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man i wish I was there for this one. Gonna miss that place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back