• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

16X7 RACE TRAILER FOR SALE LIKE NEW

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

i am selling my trailer i just started using it this year and i would say has a total of 1000 miles towing on it, i has the aluminum package and aluminum wheels, bearing buddies, very nice tread on tires, ramp door, rubberized flooring, shelves are 8 foot by 2 foot and are on a track system and can be moved anywhere , i am including the canopy which is 10x20 and the pit tables as well as my small air compressor..it has motorcycle tie downs as well so if you have a bike or 4 wheeler it can stay still inside.i have a ton more invested than im asking and i kinda need to move this thing..doing something different for hauling and no need for this anymore. asking 4500.00 obo thanks and any questions send them to [email protected] or here, thank you.

terry

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back