• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trailer For Sale sold pending funds

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mt. gay rum

Sold Pending funds,,,,6'X12'x6' height,, single axle traier with roof mounter A/C.. 19"flat screen T.V. play station with two controls.. AM/FM MULTI CD Stereo..Major sound.. side door.on the front side..Ramp Door in the back..all doors have clear plastic strips to keep ac in.. rigged for either generator or regular electric...has 12volt converter with solor panel on top.. diamond plate on floor and around the bottom quarter panel on the out side..seperate storage in front for gas etc..this traile is the flat nose style...Inside on all walls is black/whited checkerboard tiles.. On Left is a wood rack system that holds six boat can convert to 8 very simple,,right side is a counter top with drawers on the side and lge drawers underneath,,Two large drawers bolted to the side to create ample storage,,, Coffee maker included,, 1-10x10 tent,,1-10x20 tent.. Traile has 10x8 side awning that rolls up or extends out...Yahama 7500 generator included..plenty of power for two trailers,,, All tires are in excellent shape and spare included..Bearings and springs and axle are Brand New within 5 months.. Two six foot tables,,1 -eight foot table,,1-10 foot table all plastic...Are Included..Any one in Dist 3 has seen this trailer..nothing spared..

Color of outside trailer is that gun metel aluminium color..sorry thats how i would describe it... Please any questions ask here and no PM'S.. Asking 3400.00 open to offers.. I will get pictures as soon as i can...Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like the taj mahal Mike! (and it sound like a heck of a deal) Got any pictures of this? Just curious as to what it looks like.

~James

Mike do you have a extra canvas for thaat 10x10 tent if not what do you want for the tent Robert

This is just what I am looking for, but I have to sell the 43" SGX and CMB 1.01 first. I don't need the 10x10 popup, already have one of those.

Do you finance? :rolleyes:

I'll PM you to discuss.

OOPS, I just saw no PM's. Give me a telephone # or email address to discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back