12th Annual Wine Run

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alex Hildreth Sport 40 DSM 2XL

Scale DSM

Sport 20 DSM

Ken Hildreth 20 Mono DSM 2XL

Sport 40 DSM

Scale DSM

If you don't have 20 Mono, I may race Sport 20

Sorry guys. Please pull me out of the lineup. Travel schedule for work doesn't match up well enough for me to attend.

Doug Peterson

Can I get one in XL unless they un Small thin 2x

I can PayPal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok let me know I can also trade you for one of or shirts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any kind of driver or class list? Need to know if Fairy tale is racing so I can bring my fast boats

Any kind of driver or class list? Need to know if Fairy tale is racing so I can bring my fast boats
He's not on the list right now. Everyone check the list and let me know if you find something wrong.

There will be open water available Friday evening after 6PM. We will be doing setup during that time but there should still be plenty of time to run. You can run till dark.

We will have to stop for about 20Mins at 6PM race day for a wedding.

We have some new attendees this year so just be warned this race runs late (7pm or so)

Start time is dependent on the sunrise. If it's cloudy we plan to start by 9AM with the drivers meeting at 8:30AM.

If it's a bright sunrise we'll probably have to wait till you can see turn 2 (9:30 or so) because of the glare off the water.

We can always use some help on the stand. Your help would be appreciated!

I'll post a heat assignment sheet and race order as we get closer to race day.WRE check sheet.pdf

Attachments

• WRE check sheet.pdf
    44.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited by a moderator:
Mike I’m going to have to scratch for the race,work is sending me out and not sure if I will have the ability to make it!wanted to let someone have my spot so heats can be properly organized

Latest posts

Back