12th Annual Wine Run

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As of today we have 39 entrants and 89 boat entries. If you want to be sure of getting a shirt you need to enter by the 20th of this month.

We may have a few extra shirts (not many) but no guarantee they will be in a size you need.

I'll post an entry list in the next few days on the D-14 Facebook page. I can't post them here or I would.

Also...B hydro has enough entries (4) at this time to make the final nitro class. B mono will not be held nor will there be any nitro or gas Open classes.

If you've been here before you know we don't have time for anymore classes. Sorry, but it takes us all day to fit in 3 rounds of 12 classes and expected 100+ boats.

Thank You

Hi Mike

Enter the Schymiks

Matthew

Sport 40

scale

Thunderboat

Brian

Sport 40

Scale

gas Scale

Thanks See ya then!

As of now we have 100 boats entered so from here on we will just be filling heats. We have 20-tboats,7-Gas Scales, 14-Sport 40 and 12-1/8 scales. We plan to run 5 boat heats in the scale classes (5 or 6 in the consi and final is up to the drivers)

I need the shirt sizes for Matt and Brian Schymik and Joe Petro

I'll post an entry list in the next couple days. Suffice it to say it's all the usual suspects and a couple new ones.

Entry fee is $10 +$10 per event. Be prepared to pay at the race. Please...NO CHECKS

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike, hate to say this, but pull me from the race. It's a work weekend and my co-worker already has the day off.
default_sad.png

It depends on what is going on at the Winery. We asked but haven't received an answer yet. We're dealing with a different person this year. I'll post as soon as I hear something.

Our shirt order goes in on the 20th so if you want to get a shirt with your entry you need to let me know soon.

There is 1 spot open in Thunderboat (23)

1 opening in Gas Mono(5).

1 opening in Gas Cat(5)

All other classes have at least 2 openings

Thanks, Mike

B-sport our,if not able to get on Mono I will have to be removed,lost bearing in motor,not enough time to get it back on its feet to race

Back