.12 rigger videos!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is with a Y535 prop and an OS .12 CVR. The rigger is home made. I combined some plans from a couple different sources. I never did get around to getting a larger prop on it.

Sean

And this is a 25 year old Dumas Little Rascal with the same OS .12 CVR engine in it.

Sean

Last edited by a moderator:

Thia was the Day AFTER the Indy Masters race... I couldn't get the boat to run a on race. I think I could have taken the prize if I could have gotten it running.,,.

Here is mine. I have since sold the boat but still love the video. I am working on 2 more 12 boats.

Don, it's been that long ago? Boy, we sure got our butts soaked when that storm came up on us so fast!

That video still should be on rcflix.com yet but I just went there and couldn't find it. With that tiny video it's hard to see the gas Cat that he was running with, we thought that he was crazy but stayed right with it and very close alongside. We have to do that again sometime. There's going to be a pond a little closer to you in Valparaiso that we may have a Fun Run at next year.

That would be great Ron!

I have that video in my documents but cant figure out how to get it on here. Got a new computer, much faster, but not sure how to

use it yet! :rolleyes:

Guess I just need to start getting younger. :lol:

Don

Don, I saved you video to my 'puter so if you'd like it uploaded to You Tube or some other place I can do that for you as it can be seen better then.

I'm waiting on the word from Brian Dusette about the pond in Valpo that he got which may be closer to Hobart. The Police Chief and the Mayor of Hobart need a place to practice and the pix that I've seen of the site look nice.

Sounds like you kinow the right people Ron! That would be a super area for me.

How would I be able to find the download on U-Tube? I really can't figure out why pictures download fine but not the video. I can send the video by E-mail !

Thanks,

Don

Here you go Don,

. Give it a few minutes to finalize.I got lucky meeting Brian Dusette. His son Matt starting typing to me then he and his son started coming up to the Fun Runs 2 years ago. Eric and I stayed the weekend with them this past September for the Indy Masters race at Hobart.

Merry Christmas to you, your wife and the dog.

Here is my Lightning. Its has been a lot of fun.

http://www.youtube.com/user/crazycat04071#p/a/u/2/wENyeznoJxA

Can't wait for next summer.
wink.gif

Zach

Here you go Don,

Thank's a bunch Ron and Merry Christmas to you and all the great people on Intlwaters.

Wow, things have really picked up in the 12 class over the last 5 years! Looks like I might have to go for a 3rd design or build a JAP.with one of Glenns engines. :huh:

Back