• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8 80 Humpback Bud Lasercut Frame Taking offers!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcvnd

I have for sale a 1/8 scale 80 Humpback Bud Lasercut Frame that was cut by me and assembled by Mike L. The frame is as it came back to me from Mike. The cowl frame is yet to be assembled. This is his latest version $150 shipped to lower 48. Thanks

6594390411_b4c3727d0b_b.jpg

6594391061_5eb756747c_b.jpg

6594389813_cebf80f07a_b.jpg

6594389349_803d905649_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The cowl is available from RC boat company. It fits to the cowl frame the parts of which you can see in the photos.

Awfully nice kit . I wish had a new 1/8th scale in my plans but i have to finish my circus first. Hard to believe looking at the quality of ML kits that no one has bitten yet. Kevin you may need to show a photo of what this boat finishes to be. To me this is a very desired bud hull. Its an extremely unique look in the BUD family. Its really a beautiful boat B) . Is the cowl something an experienced builder can tackle? Are there any plans for the cowl if one opts not to go with the glass version?Are there any other boats it can be?

Hugh

Kevin I see that benz too bro. Nice whip!

Last edited:
Ok bumping it up one time! I need to sell or Ferrette will break my legs cause I owe him $$$ :blink: :blink: :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok bumping it up one time! I need to sell or Ferrette will break my legs cause I owe him $$$ :blink: :blink: :blink:
Nah, still too much in the holiday spirit for any leg breakin'. Now a fashion statement with some cement boots isn't out of the question. What's your shoe size? :p
Seriously this is a heck of a deal as the raw kit costs more not to mention the hard work is already done. These boats run real well, I've got a couple of Mike's kits going together right now. :)

HI,

Interseted in the kit,

What engine size is this for?

Are all parts to complete the hull present?

Is there any hardware that comes with it ?

Is there an instruction manual?

Is the asking price inclusive of shipping within the U.S ( I reside in California)?

HI,

Interseted in the kit,

What engine size is this for?

Are all parts to complete the hull present?

Is there any hardware that comes with it ?

Is there an instruction manual?

Is the asking price inclusive of shipping within the U.S ( I reside in California)?
Thanks for the interest. This is a 1/8th scale frame kit that is assembled as you see in the pictures. What you see in the pictures is what you get. You will need waterproof and skin the hull. You will need to buy a cowl wings and all the hardware for the boat. It is designed to be run with a 67 size motor. There is no instruction manual. The blueprints to help complete the boat are available from David Newton at newtonmarine.com. The asking price does not include shipping, but depending on where you live in CA we might be able to work something out. Cheers, Kevin

Still up for sale need to move this out as it is taking space under my new daughter's crib!

Hey Kevin, Can you send me or post a couple pics of the bottom? I would like to see the break and sponson bottoms. Thanks, John

I will post them tomorrow John. I am up late working on a presentation for work.

Latest posts

Back