• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: 45 Seaducer (built by Jerry)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

Up for grabs is a 45 Seaducer built by Jerry himself...this is apparently a great running boat and is owned by Aaron from OZSPEC Hobbies (I am just helping him sell it)

There have been some very good repairs done on the bottom...boat is in very good condition, just some cosmetic racing scars...what you see will not and does not effect the performance of this boat.

What you see is what you get for $450USD SHIPPED TO YOU including Paypal charges

I can include a Nova Wrap around motor (new bearings good compression) and pipe and header to suit to make this RTR for an extra $280USD

45 Seaducer - 1.jpg

45 Seaducer - 2.jpg

45 Seaducer - 3.jpg

45 Seaducer - 4.jpg

45 Seaducer - 5.jpg

45 Seaducer - 6.jpg

45 Seaducer - 7.jpg

45 Seaducer - 9.jpg

45 Seaducer - 10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread has been cleaned up and unlocked (not sure who locked it). I suggest everyone play nice from here on in............

Price drop to $450usd shipped to your door

Last edited by a moderator:
Back