D4 BADGER MODEL BOATERS JUNE 7

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPeterson

First race of the 2015 D4 Badger Model Boaters June 7. One week to go for the deadline for RC Events.

So far 20 racers with 52 boats. I know of 3-4 others yet are planning to attend.

Badger Boaters this year are under new management. Our races will continue to well structured, run at a steady pace, and with a strong focus on full participation and fun. Also have an all new Awards system for each race and a new 5 race High Points Award.

We prefer pre-registration on RC Events but also allow walk ins. If you do pre-register and pay and do not attend - you will get a full refund.

Check out RC Events for the current racer list. You can find the Race Flyer on either the IMPBA Web site or our Web Site at www.badgerboaters.com

Doug

I'm bringing a Ahydro.... I see you list it as a/b I wull have both... I figure there will be a few A Hydros

It looks like we may be adding A-Hydro when these three do register:

David Preusse

Paul Bychowski

Larry Hottenstein-- Registered

Duke

I am registered in open .... I entered my A Hydro .... I did test with larry & David both running a A Hydro .... looks like greg bonahoom would run his A with us in A Hydro and run and F boat in open. I was expecting 5 A Hydro.... hopefully John Seybold brings his.

I think larry might run open nitro still.... I have no clue for sure... sorry....I just know for sure he is runnin a "A" boat.

Thank You Badgers!!!!!

Awesome job on an Awesome Day of Racing!

Was cool meeting Greg Bonahoom.... he's got some very nice/fast boats and he's a great guy.

Thanks again ,

Paul

Thanks Badger Club for keeping the rain away so we could have a great day of racing. I really like the new clock. It's a great tool to keep the day moving right along. Pond was in great condition too so thanks to those guys too.

Thank You Badgers!!!!!

Awesome job on an Awesome Day of Racing!

Was cool meeting Greg Bonahoom.... he's got some very nice/fast boats and he's a great guy.

Thanks again ,

Paul
Thanks Paul! It was great to meet you and some of the other D4 guys. I am looking forward to doing some more D4 races this summer.
Thank you Badgers for a great time. I will be back for sure!

A big thanks to Doug and all of the Badgers for a great fun race. See you all next weekend.

Thanks Doug, and the rest of you Badgers for hosting a Great Race......... As always (P.S. There is a new Clock...I did'nt notice....) I was to busy with four back to back heats
default_wacko.png

That will learn me...I use to do that back in the day....can't anymore. Stick to only 3 boats' But
default_rolleyes.gif
I did go home with a first two 2nds and a third.

Thanks to all the traveling racers that made the race happen.

Big thanks to the Badger Club members. The Wednesday afternoon crew that had the pond looking real good. The guy's that came in to help set up and take down. The Brady Bunch Boat Retrievers. All the preliminary work that Duke and Mike did. Matt for doing most of the announcing. Art for volunteering a lot of Turn Martialing. Fred and his lunch crew. Got some new club members and some returning members that are stepping up and assisting a lot. Really good stuff.

Got a couple improvements in mind for the next one. Stay tuned.

Doug

Glad it went well Doug.. sounds like you guys had a nice race. Glad the weather held out.

Grim

June 7 Spring Clash Results

FE PTLD SUPER SPORT HYDRO - 4 Entries

1st Doug Peterson, 2nd Sean Kewley, 3rd Al Archer

NITRO B SPORT TUNNEL - 4 Entries

1st Al Archer, 2nd Dan Pralle, 3rd Gary Preusse

FE PLTD SUPER SPORT TUNNEL - 4 Entries

1st Sean Kewley, 2nd Al Archer, 3rd Jeff Cirves

NITRO A HYDRO - 4 Entries

1st David Preusse, 2nd Greg Bonahoom, 3rd Chuck Giesen

FE OPEN - 3 Entries

1st Sean Kewley, 2nd Doug Peterson, 3rd George Albrecht