Namba rule change for 1.01 vote

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully this will get Passed so IMPBA & NAMBA racers can cross over into each other district races...... IMPBA Got this bigger cid rule passed about 2-3 years ago for Written Twin Hydro rules.. B)

Will a 35 cc single or twin cylinder engine driving one propeller fit in the X class? It just needs to be a glow ignition engine, right?

Lohring Miller

Will a 35 cc single or twin cylinder engine driving one propeller fit in the X class? It just needs to be a glow ignition engine, right?

Lohring Miller
Under the proposed new Namba rule yes, untill they propose a seperate twin class like IMPBA which requires 2 working engines and 2 props and no single engines allowed.

dick

Lohring Miller
Under the proposed new Namba rule yes, untill they propose a seperate twin class like IMPBA which requires 2 working engines and 2 props and no single engines allowed.

dick
Bridge is rolling over in his grave...the rule states "two props"?

Lohring Miller

dick
!!!ATTENTION ALL TWIN 101 DRIVERS!!! I spoke with cathie the executive secretary of NAMBA yesturday..she says its a 99.9% go to allow the twin 101"s to run in namba..this rule will pass on march 15th 2011 as

a go..YES!! Her words were to tell all these drivers to go ahead and enter and plan for the race.. so those of u who run these motors bring them down to Brandon Fl for the twinshootout..ive confirmed this with John Otto and Steve Hearl from the Brandon model boat club..

Last edited by a moderator:

Lohring Miller

dick
!!!ATTENTION ALL TWIN 101 DRIVERS!!! I spoke with cathie the executive secretary of NAMBA yesturday..she says its a 99.9% go to allow the twin 101"s to run in namba..this rule will pass on march 15th 2011 as

a go..YES!! Her words were to tell all these drivers to go ahead and enter and plan for the race.. so those of u who run these motors bring them down to Brandon Fl for the twinshootout..ive confirmed this with John Otto and Steve Hearl from the Brandon model boat club..
That is odd considering there is still over month to vote.

Very bold of her to state that.

JMHO,

Robert

I remember many years ago when i lived in Michigan i went to Flint to watch the time trials saw that inline twin with one prop unbelievable.

Back