Magnum Tunnel Hulls

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izitbrokeyet?

Hey Charles

When are you planning to ship that boat my friend?

It's been over 6 weeks since the original ship date.

Anything else you might need to get it done?

Send more plywood? More time maybe? A box to put it in? Whatever it takes ( I can do it) just let me know.

I've left you voice mail messages ...thought maybe I could get you here

KB

Is boat building his primary job ???????? :unsure: :unsure:

In every job there is a monkey wrench !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I heard it thunder'n east of me.................. B)

Is he changin the molds er sumpin, Just a guess, Heck I dont know :wacko:

Don't say that Gene !!! :eek: :huh: That would mean that I have a first run !!!!! Not Good !!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't play with my mind Gene !!! :unsure: :blink: :rolleyes:

Gene remember that time you ordered your stuff and everything went to lleh in a hand basket ??? [ a part every 3-4 months /weeks ]

The boat looks awsome on the set up board !!! " Sitting "

:blink: "" Live and Learn II "" :blink:

:p . . . - - . . . / . . . - - . . . :lol:

Naw, nobodys heard from Charles in a while, try'n to find out wasssssup ;)

Gene :D

I calle dhim last week to let him know I have his tunnel running and that I was very happy with it. Had a quick question bur he never bothered to return my call.

Hi Guys,

I spoke w/ Charlie Sat. He has a sick Unlce an is spending alot of time w/his Mother in the Hospital. I hope this helps out. I think Charlie would want you guys to know this. Keep him in your prayers & thoughts.

Tim

PB Racing

Kevin I know this don't help but I've been waiting 16 weeks on a powerhead for my Magnum Tunnel :angry:

twitch.gif
........... not helping

least not yet ;)

waiting 16 weeks from CMD?...at least we all know that Andy will eventually come through for you.

I'm starting to think Charles isn't going to come through at all... :(

yes I admit:

I got the “short share” when the big guy was handing out patience

How about a purple and white Magnum ?? My season is shot !!

PATIENCE !!!!!!!! That's why they have me maxed out on all these pills. I use to be a wild man !!! I would crawl your @#$ in a split second or I just lisened and pop you in the mouth until someone would pull me off !!! It didn't matter if it was a boss or co-worker or a friend > Depression is Anger turned inward and it is debilateing {spelling?}!!!!!!!!

Charles seems to be a standup guy and I am sure you will get your hull. He offerd to rent me a engine just as fast as his to run until i got mine, so he can't be all bad !!!!

As for Andy, He is a great guy in my opinion !!! He held a engine for 2 months for me and I know he is very, very busy this time of year and gets behind in his work. Just like most of use !!! " A man can only do so much in a given day "

If anything it is my fault i don't have a engine to run !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Back