• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ZOOM 21 Carb NEW (SOLDto TERRY)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOM MOORE

1 Zoom 21 carb new never run by charles Perdue. 90.00 shipped lower 48

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Man that is some nice work right there !

Thanks Tom.

The Zoom carbs are hand built, no CNC. I am an old fashioned machinist. My Dad ran a welding and machine shop when I was growing up. He was a good general machinist. An old German machinist named Ed Deshaw (Spellng) helped my dad sometimes and he took me under his wing. He was, and still would be, the finest machinist that I have ever known. He did some of the most beautiful gunsmith work that I have ever seen. Nothing like learning from the best.

Charles

Man that is some nice work right there !

Thanks Tom.

The Zoom carbs are hand built, no CNC. I am an old fashioned machinist. My Dad ran a welding and machine shop when I was growing up. He was a good general machinist. An old German machinist named Ed Deshaw (Spellng) helped my dad sometimes and he took me under his wing. He was, and still would be, the finest machinist that I have ever known. He did some of the most beautiful gunsmith work that I have ever seen. Nothing like learning from the best.

Charles
funny you brought that up. I had a chance to work with an old cabinet maker from Croatia. The guy did amazing things with wood, taught me everything I needed to know to start and run my own cabinet shop.

Back