Zippkits and Lawless at Hobart!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Petro

Zippkits and Lawless will be at Hobart next week!

We will have almost everything we sell.

Nitro kits, props and hardware.

Lawless will have 3.5, 7.5 and gas drives and parts.

If you want us to bring something for you, let us know.

See you there!

Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
How much for an OS mounting plate for a 3.5?

Thanks,Tim

Zippkits and Lawless will be at Hobart next week!

We will have almost everything we sell.

Nitro kits, props and hardware.

Lawless will have 3.5, 7.5 and gas drives and parts.

If you want us to bring something for you, let us know.

See you there!

Joe
Joe, looking forward to meeting you. With your kits you have done allot for the hobby!!!!!

wink.gif
==={}

Thanks,Tim
Tim,

Fred from Lawless here, See me at our tent at Hobart and I will have one for you. Usual price would be $12.00, race price - a cool $5.00 bill. Did you know we now have a Lawless "3.5-OS" drive that has been converted to accept the OS propshaft? We can also convert the drive you already have, although unfortunately, not at the race. With the OS conversion and an OS motor plate, you can have the best parts of the OS unit with the trim design of the Lawless drive.

See you there.

Some more Boom Tubes for the JAE's (21) would be great Joe. Ill pick up a few sets if you bring em.....

Larry Gempp Jr.

Fred,

I am looking for a 3.5 cav plate and a set of screws for the lower unit as spares. Deryl Nesbitt and Jeni Johnson will be coming to the race. If you would be kind enough to hook up with them at the race and they will get them for me. I can do Paypal early is needed. PM me if that is what you want. Thanks.

John

Thanks,Tim
Tim,

Fred from Lawless here, See me at our tent at Hobart and I will have one for you. Usual price would be $12.00, race price - a cool $5.00 bill. Did you know we now have a Lawless "3.5-OS" drive that has been converted to accept the OS propshaft? We can also convert the drive you already have, although unfortunately, not at the race. With the OS conversion and an OS motor plate, you can have the best parts of the OS unit with the trim design of the Lawless drive.

See you there.
Fred, I will not be at the race, Could you PM me or just post here all the info. needed to buy a OS plate (address and total cost). Also wondering the cost to do the whole "3.5 OS conversion". THANKS, Tim

I would send you the plate for $5.00 plus the cost of shipping ($5.00 for priority, $2.50 for 1st class).

The whole OS converted drive, less propshaft, is $144.00. Both will be available once I get back from Hobart next week.

Fred

Fred,

I am looking for a 3.5 cav plate and a set of screws for the lower unit as spares. Deryl Nesbitt and Jeni Johnson will be coming to the race. If you would be kind enough to hook up with them at the race and they will get them for me. I can do Paypal early is needed. PM me if that is what you want. Thanks.

John
John, I will have those items with me. I will look for Deryl or Jeni, but if they could stop by our booth and ask for me it would help. I know there's going to be a big crowd there. I'll e-mail you later if someone picks the parts up.

Fred

Fred,

John
John, I will have those items with me. I will look for Deryl or Jeni, but if they could stop by our booth and ask for me it would help. I know there's going to be a big crowd there. I'll e-mail you later if someone picks the parts up.

Fred

Thanks and I have asked Deryl to get with you.

I would send you the plate for $5.00 plus the cost of shipping ($5.00 for priority, $2.50 for 1st class).

The whole OS converted drive, less propshaft, is $144.00. Both will be available once I get back from Hobart next week.

Fred

Fred, I would like to buy a OS to Lawless mounting plate for my brother (Tim Leyde). Please advise me of your Paypal info.

Listen up Bro do not buy one! I am getting you one!

Thank you,

Mark

Thanks and I have asked Deryl to get with you.

John,

Deryl has the parts. It was a great race, sorry you couldn't make it.

Fred

Fred

Fred, I would like to buy a OS to Lawless mounting plate for my brother (Tim Leyde). Please advise me of your Paypal info.

Listen up Bro do not buy one! I am getting you one!

Thank you,

Mark
Ok, Mark, just e-mail your mailing address to me at [email protected], and I will send yo a paypal invoice, followed by the part.

Fred

fred,,, are you still making tt lower shafts??? let me know sir,,,

alden
I am sorry, I am unable to acquire them at present. I am negotiating with a new manufacturer to have them made, but it may be after the first of next year before I have any more.

Fred

Back