Zipp servos

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the one I have been looking at for a rudder in my 12 boat. 20 more oz.in then a 225 Hitec. If my 225 fails I will give it a try...

http://www.hobbyking..._3kg_0_11s.html
The Hitec 225 is over kill for a twelve as it is. I use a Hitech HS-82MG for my 12s rudder servo. On my third season with it. More than fifteen wins, 1 points championship win, and not one problem. And not to go without mention, my 12 weighs in at 3.5 pounds. Saves a lot of room in your radio box too. I used the 225 Metal gear in the 21 rigger that is my avatar. It is 37" long and weighs more than 6 pounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any update from people using the zipp servos? I'll be rigging mine soon..
JAE .12 throttle and rudder working great, rudder @.500 from center on servo arm.

JAE .21 5 port NR (attached image) throttle and third channel, working great. Servos are small enough that they lay flat with their bottoms touching, and arms are at tub sides. Spektrum S200 rudder.

JAE .45 just starting build, had Joe send the 5001 $10.00 servos with the kit, for the throttle and third channel. Spektrum S6100 rudder. All are running on LiFe 6.6v

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back