Wtd Thriftway decals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K.R.Joye

Looking for some `Miss Thriftway' decals for my new Sport 40 Cabover Shovel project. Anyone ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike i believe it would be the 57 `Thriftway Too' solid white lettering and `U60' for my Sport 40- 1/10 scale

I have the Triftway Too lettering drawn up I would just need to to the draw the U-62 and the tail fin. I've still got a few to finish on the board but I'm almost completely done. Probably about a week or so.

I have the Triftway Too lettering drawn up I would just need to to the draw the U-62 and the tail fin. I've still got a few to finish on the board but I'm almost completely done. Probably about a week or so.
Mike you have a PM

Mike,

Do you have the 69' Pak (outrigger) graphics?? My hand-cut tail was taken out at the NW Champs last fall, :huh: and I wil need another one. I can provide a scan/template of my tail, can you help me?....Maybe you could do it off my Avitar??.... I would of course purchase the whole (graphics) set to "help" offset your efforts. Please let me know lead time and price.

Sincerely,

David Jensen

Seattle, WA

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure David I have the '69 Pak. The tail fin I drew up is basically sized to Roger's paint sheme. If you can send me a scale plot or drawing of the tail I can match it up. I did something like that with Don Ferrette's Eagle Electric where I send him a throwaway piece of vinyl that matches the gold leaf one so he could cut the tail out.

Latest posts

Back