WTC

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dick Loeb

When will this be posted with classes to be run,how many, what, when, # of days, some info pls. :huh: :huh: :huh:

D/L

We are still working on it and the race announcement will be coming out after the winternats has finished. Expect the usual classes and the additional ones look to be the kneeler, FE P, FE P Limited, FE Q, and FE Open.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are still working on it and the race announcement will be coming out after the winternats has finished. Expect the usual classes and the additional ones look to be the kneeler, FE P, FE P Limited, FE Q, and FE Open.

Yeah!!!!!!!......that sounds great!!!!!......... ;)

hey keep my name out of it. you guys have fun with tunnels i never did any good anyways in any of the classes i tried

I heard the WTCs are cancelled due to Julian not running tunnels any more! :-(
James,

You got that reversed. The 2012 WTC was cancelled when John Knight thought Julian still had tunnels. Only when he confirmed Julian had sold them all, did he agree to move forward and have it again this year!!!!.............. ;)

Hahahahahahahahaha.......just kidding Julian. I know if we could convince Joe Warren to buy a tunnel you would be back!!!!!........ ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a tunnel RTR its just sitting in my trailer as a reminder of how i came to this hobby

Ju Ju, Your memory is getting bad young Jedi Twin Knight, you started out with a twin 11cc Cat. Now the world knows why you love those twins so much, it runs deep in your veins, Twin Nitro Juice! hehehehehe, See you this summer some where I hope. TK

Ju Ju, Your memory is getting bad young Jedi Twin Knight, you started out with a twin 11cc Cat. Now the world knows why you love those twins so much, it runs deep in your veins, Twin Nitro Juice! hehehehehe, See you this summer some where I hope. TK
Actually it was a single engine popeyes cat with a ops 80. Then came the 40 tunnel then the twin cat with picco 80's. The a festival of tunnels,monos,single hydros. Then the twin and sold all my boats and stay in twin hydros

I was never competitive in the tunnel classes and single engine hydros. I was very competitive in B mono and twin hydros.

Back