• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kamijenna

I'm looking for another Pinckert Coyote Daytona Hydro boat? If anyone has one for sale please let me know

if anyone needs a picture of this boat I have them now.

Thank you,

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for another Pinkert daytona hydro boat? If anyone has one for sale please let me know

if anyone needs a picture of this boat I will Email you a picture of the one that I have now.

Thank you,

Brian

I have a Pinkert 40 Coyote hydro for sale if you are interested.

ED sorry i didn't get back to you sooner than now but my comp.. had some problems

I would like to pick up your 40 but all I run is 67,82 & 90 boats. If yours looks like mine

I may want to take a look at it send me a email @ [email protected] and I will

email you my boat if it's the same then i would like to buy it.

Thank you,

Brian

I'm looking for another Pinkert Coyote Daytona Hydro boat? If anyone has one for sale please let me knowif anyone needs a picture of this boat I will Email you a picture of the one that I have now.

Thank you,

Brian
Correct me if I'm wrong but I never seen a Pinkert Coyote 40 look that way??

Ed

I'm looking for another Pinkert Coyote Daytona Hydro boat? If anyone has one for sale please let me knowif anyone needs a picture of this boat I will Email you a picture of the one that I have now.

Thank you,

Brian

Ed
The boat on the pictures are NOT a Don Pinckert daytona

I have a Daytona I am rebuilding that I did by brand new 20 years ago, and it is even not close to whats on the pic.

Best regards

Rudi Arnesen

Thank you,

Brian

Ed
The boat on the pictures are NOT a Don Pinckert daytona

I have a Daytona I am rebuilding that I did by brand new 20 years ago, and it is even not close to whats on the pic.

Best regards

Rudi Arnesen
In FACT, IT IS A PICKLE FORK PINCKERT DAYTONA. It is not the original wood daytona rigger, it is not the later fiberglass daytona rigger, but IT IS the pickle fork daytona.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian, I to an looking for a pinkert boat but I think they are hiding out with all the MAC parts in the land of no-run-ums. I don't know maybe someone will be cleaning out thier shop and find the boats we both need. Its just hard to think that there are none of don's boats left out there. Ryon Shaw

Guy's, Try talking to Jim Allen on IW. In the early 90's a racer in Namba Dist. 1 ran one of Jim's scratch build motors in a boat that looked just like that. A lot of guy's ran Pinkert boats back then. Ray

Ray if you can find out if your friend has one please let me know.

And Ryon yes I think that they are put up on the racks and for got about them

up under the sheets.

Bria

Ray Sametz,

You said that you had a friend that may have one. If you do can you

find out and let me know if he would like to sell it?

Thank you,

Brian

I'm still looking for one more the same size 60-80 size boat Pinckert Coyote Daytona.

Pict are on the first page

Thank you,

Brian

Latest posts

Back