• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB prather 220

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ww29

WTB a prather 220 S&B and cupped as far as it can go.

Last edited by a moderator:
William,

You do not need a lot of cup on the O.S. XM-OB it loads the motor too much and it will never

two stage on the muffler that way. I have plenty of the 220's in stock if you want to try one out.

It will need some backcutting on the trailing edge however.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

shoboat i have one sharpened and balanced.gets it up but it not fast enough on straights in turns it goes good so i was thinking to get more speed cup it for the straight.

William,

It needs to be backcut to let the motor rev. The blade profile is what is really important. You do not

want to overload the motor with too much cup, it doesn't work that way. :lol:

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

willaim, i met you at the greenbriar race on sat. . we need to get together to try out props. i have a small pond very close to the house. just big enough for .21 tunnels (barely) and stays pretty calm. get in touch so we can go prop testing. i've been experimenting with prop mods (with james/oer's help), so i've got a few options to work with. let me know when you want to go.

Latest posts

Back