• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Mac .550 bore carb

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kevin i will do the trade with you for the carb's and i sent you a pm to Thanks

And Steve if you looking for a carb maybe you should start your own thread and when other poeple jump in on your deals you'll no how it feel's

As for SPEEDWAY WHAT YOU DID WAS VERY UNCOOL AND AS FAR AS WHO THE PERSON WAS THAT DID A DEAL FOR THE CARB WHEN I SAID I WANTED IT , WHY DON'T YOU POST ON HERE SO WE ALL NO WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE SPEEDWAY I HOPE OTHER'S READ THIS SO THEY NO WHAT KIND OF PERSON THERE DEALING WITH ALSO

This is the pm he sent me a few days after i said i would take it

Hey Bud, Sorry I ended up trading it for some hardware!

Any word on the carb ??

Mike

And Steve if you looking for a carb maybe you should start your own thread and when other poeple jump in on your deals you'll no how it feel's

As for SPEEDWAY WHAT YOU DID WAS VERY UNCOOL AND AS FAR AS WHO THE PERSON WAS THAT DID A DEAL FOR THE CARB WHEN I SAID I WANTED IT , WHY DON'T YOU POST ON HERE SO WE ALL NO WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE SPEEDWAY I HOPE OTHER'S READ THIS SO THEY NO WHAT KIND OF PERSON THERE DEALING WITH ALSO

Any word on the carb ??

Mike

Listen here princess. One of our "own" from ther local club swapped it for some hw so If you wish to drag my name around. feel free... Just trying to help a local brother out......

You think I OWE you something???? We didnt even talk price!!!!!!!!!!!! You have ripped off enough people on this site to know what it looks like so I need to say, your off base here.

See you at the next meeting

Any word on the carb ??

Mike

Latest posts

Back