WTB Caujun Bullet 90 cowl

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mprfrk440

Looked on the Cajun Bullet site and could not contact owner, site was not working.

I need a new cowl for theone I have, anybody got one?

Doug

Looked on the Cajun Bullet site and could not contact owner, site was not working.
I need a new cowl for theone I have, anybody got one?

Doug
Last time I spoke with Harold he was not doing to good. I think boats will be on hold for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doug, I can take some good pics of mine with measurements, They look fairly easy to build. It will be late this afternoon before I could get them for you. Let me know if you want them. Ryon Shaw

Doug, I can take some good pics of mine with measurements, They look fairly easy to build. It will be late this afternoon before I could get them for you. Let me know if you want them. Ryon Shaw
Thanks Ryon, but I have one that has been fixed and has damage. I wish I could make one but have no knowledge of the process. Would you be willing to work on the one I have or make a new one?

Doug

Doug,

Mike Coppolino makes cowls in FB and CF for many different brands of riggers. Fair chance he may have one for the Cajun or one that will work.

John

Back