• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 90 degree fitting spray bars

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waltr

Hello all,

I'm hunting the Mac 21 spray bars that Brad Christy or anyone else might have made where the fuel fitting screws in on a 90 degree angle to the spray bar.

I need 2 for a twin, but one will help.

Thanks!

If anyone has other sizes they'd like to sell,LMK also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Andy,Please put me down for a few when they're done.

Will do Walt!

P.S. Got that program issue worked out this morning. The lastest software update had changed

the way tool data must be entered for that particular cut. As I said, I hate these software updates....and to think they are coming next week to do yet another one. "mixed emotions"!

Will do Walt!

P.S. Got that program issue worked out this morning. The lastest software update had changed

the way tool data must be entered for that particular cut. As I said, I hate these software updates....and to think they are coming next week to do yet another one. "mixed emotions"!
Andy , you must be a patient man !!!! Thats a virtue that I wish I could possess !!!!!!! Hope it all works out .

Will do Walt!

Hey Andy,

Glad it was finally worked out.

As Tom said, your patience level is outstanding.

Now you can give that new tooling a good workout. :)

Latest posts

Back