• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 3rd Channel needle

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watercadet

I am looking for a used but good condition remote needle. Please post or pm whatcha' got

Thanks guys!

Adam

Watercadet said:
I am looking for a used but good condition remote needle. Please post or pm whatcha' gotThanks guys!

Adam

97254[/snapback]

Hello,

We got them new in stock Sorry no used ones $42.00

Thanks,

Tim

This is something that I would probably buy new. Some have orings. They can wear out. You will save yourself some grief by going new. If you get a leaky one, you will be frustrated.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

Slightly used Bob Violet 3rd channel needle with a few x-tra o-rings, $30 including shipping.

Bob the Fool :blink:

Try CMDi Racing they have B/N one's for around 27 or 28.00

Give them a call 386-208-1036 (Compitition Marine Design)

Don,

I've never seen them. I had the ones he made that were single barrels that you adjusted the screw inside the tube.

Can you put up a picture, or does it look like the BV's etc...????

Rodney you will really like that needle they work great you can get a fine needle for your 21/45 motors and a coarse needle for the bigger motors it's all i use know

Latest posts

Back