• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 180 deg header for novarossi 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
grim, do you know where to get an adapter for K&B ob to n/r header? i have 1, but don't know what it is/ where it came from. i got it in a parts lot. different than a stock K&B ib header. the car pipes make nice headers for ob j pipes, if you cut them down....... B) .

I think I'll pick up 2~3 of the dutratrax headers. I much prefer the steel spring mount. That's what I do on my NR headers when the springs pull through the aluminum flange. Thanks for the post Grim.

Grim, do you happen to know the OD of the pipe end of this header? I guess I could measure mine it when it arrives.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another question about the headers.

Mike or Jon (when you get yours),

Besides the tube diameter,Is the radius the same as the Novarossi, or the larger CMB?

A Whiplash is VERY limited on space. The Novarossi will fit, a CMB won't.

Thanks!

walt, go to your lhs, or the web. there are so many different style headers for cars & trucks, i'm sure you'll find what you need. the catalogs have 1 or 2 pages of headers, not just 1 or 2 headers. RDLogics and ofna are 2 brands that come to mind........

Thanks Robin,

But our LHS here is pretty poor when it comes to things like that. They'd rather carry little Army men for gaming instead. :huh: So, I do most with Tower.

I'm in no rush right now, I can wait.

sorry i caught this post late.. I have one on my desk at work.. i will let you know

grim

header

Dia of the 180 is aprox 1 3/4" (distance center to center)

Opening for the gasket is 3/4"

Total length... center of pass (3.5")

Hope this helps.

Also

Adaptor for K+B to spring on header.. I might still have one at home.. let me check..

Thanks

Grim

header

Hope this helps.

Also

Adaptor for K+B to spring on header.. I might still have one at home.. let me check..

Grim
Thanks Mike,

When I get home from work I can check the demensions against a N/R header.

Have a great weekend!

header

Hope this helps.

Also

Thanks

Grim
lmk if you do, and if you want to get rid of it.......

What about the tube OD at the pipe inlet end? I have 3 on the way from Tower, and I hope that they will fit my pipe inlet inserts.

Jon,

Walt, Thanks and take care..

Grim
PERFECT! That is the same as the used NR I have measured. IT will telescope over my pipe inlet perfectly. I can set the pipe as short as I like. Thanks for the info.

The tube diameter is the same, but a Novarossi pipe is 1.5" center to center.

Within 1/4", but critical in a Whip.

Latest posts

Back