worldtunnelchamps

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have run 4 rounds so far with the 5th and final round due tomorrow morning. Almost every class is very tightly contested with few points separating many racers. The final round will determine the winners. The weather was outstanding with light to no wind for most of the day. A breeze kicked up in mid afternoon but was actually light compared to the past 2 days. We are looking for an outstanding finish. Watch the race video on the MeTime Productions (check the thread under the OB forum) and the winners will be announced after the racing action has been completed.

We have run 4 rounds so far with the 5th and final round due tomorrow morning. Almost every class is very tightly contested with few points separating many racers. The final round will determine the winners. The weather was outstanding with light to no wind for most of the day. A breeze kicked up in mid afternoon but was actually light compared to the past 2 days. We are looking for an outstanding finish. Watch the race video on the MeTime Productions (check the thread under the OB forum) and the winners will be announced after the racing action has been completed.

John,

thanks for the update...

With the time difference and my work I won't be able to see the end.....

SO no Me<time tv for me........

Ronald.

Latest posts

Back