World Champion Eagle SGX

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Brown

Eagle SG/SGX Sweeps the hydro classes, winning the Gold in every class at the 2016 World Champs!

Congrats to the Champions for their great success!

Andy, the second place is also an old Eagle sgx with CMB 45 HR my Friend D.Marzolf from France...

Eagle....all over the world....

.................................Chris..........................

A BIG congrats to you Andy and the CMDI team for the ever evolving Eagle SG/SGX hydro lines, I know you have worked many, many years on design and improvements, well deserved!

Wallster

Thank you everyone!... and thanks for that info Chris!

That would make 3 Golds (3.5cc, 7.5cc, 15cc) and 2 Silvers (7.5cc, 15cc)

Again I say congratulations to those well accomplished Sportsmen!

With your help CMDi Eagles have dominated the NAVIGA/IMBRA World Champs since

the first Eagles competed in these great events in the year 2000.

Congrats Andy.. I will not forget when Clee Moreman when we were at a Huntsville called me to come to his room and see this strange boat this YOUNG GUY brought to the race. He called it an ARDVARK.

That ARDVARK developed into a world champion hull.

Those that don't know the name Clee Moreman, HIS NAME IS ON THE EXCELLENCE OF PERFORMANCE TROPH OF IMPBA.

Doc

Awesome news!
default_biggrin.png

Congrats Andy.. I will not forget when Clee Moreman when we were at a Huntsville called me to come to his room and see this strange boat this YOUNG GUY brought to the race. He called it an ARDVARK.

That ARDVARK developed into a world champion hull.

Those that don't know the name Clee Moreman, HIS NAME IS ON THE EXCELLENCE OF PERFORMANCE TROPH OF IMPBA.

Doc
Hey Doc! I remember Clee!

That "ARDVARD" , aka Mongoose 21, did well right from the beginning. The 21 Mongoose won the Orlando Winter Nats two years in a row. 1986 and 1987.

That was back in the day when there were 30+ boats in the class. The 1987 win was with my novice racer and wife, Donna, driving.

Here is a photo of one of those "ARDVARKS" ! The .21 engine with 180 degree header and pipe was completely enclosed in the cowl. The tank sat right beside the engine, right on the CG of the boat. My first production boat, 1985. It was a great success. Won lots of races!

See ya soon Doc!

1986 Mongoose 21.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back