• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Water Cooled Headers for CMB 91 VAC, 91 RS, and 101 RS Presale!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
I just spoke with Stu Barr and he would be willing to make a "run" of water cooled exhaust headers for the CMB 91 VAC, 91 RS, and the 101 RS, if he receives an order of at least 10 or more. If you would be interested, please let me know. Once a have a hard number to give Stu, he will let us know what pricing we can expect and will start taking orders. Thanks.

Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in and need two for 91 VAC's. What degree will they be?

Last edited by a moderator:
CMB shows a 91/101 22mm (thin wall) water cooled header in their product listing. I have inquired if this is available in both 10* and 18* versions. Will let you know. I have just received a shipment form CMB and will not be ordering again until near the end of this year. I can order these on the next order. My best guess is these will cost around $65.00 per header.

Stu

CMB shows a 91/101 22mm (thin wall) water cooled header in their product listing. I have inquired if this is available in both 10* and 18* versions. Will let you know. I have just received a shipment form CMB and will not be ordering again until near the end of this year. I can order these on the next order. My best guess is these will cost around $65.00 per header.

Stu
Stu , any pics ? And pricing for a RS 101 - piston and sleeve assy . thanks :D

Stu
I will take two of the water cooled headers if available from CMB Stu. Just let me know. Thanks.

Stu

Do you have head shims for the 101RS? I may also eventually need a P/S. Thanks.

CMB has the water cooler header for the 91/101's in 15* versions only. Sorry, no pictures. The 101RS piston/liner sets are $190.00 and head shim kits (brass) are $10.00 and these are in stock.

Stu

CMB has the water cooler header for the 91/101's in 15* versions only. Sorry, no pictures. The 101RS piston/liner sets are $190.00 and head shim kits (brass) are $10.00 and these are in stock.

Stu
Stu,

I will get the P/S from you later this year. I need the shims ASAP and the header. How quickly on the shipment? Is 15 degrees the same as the stock header? You can send me PM's on this if you don't want in the public forum. Thanks.

Back