• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wanted to buy 50" aeromarine cat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Byer

I'm looking for a new or nice used 50" Aeromarine cat. It would be ideal if it was set up for twins, but everything considered. twin monos would be welcome too.

Mike B

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike Byer said:
I'm looking for a new or nice used 50" Aeromarine cat. It would be ideal if it was set up for twins, but everything considered. twin monos would be welcome too.Mike B

81136[/snapback]

Dang mike b.

where were you about 8 years ago? i had one that i set up with a pair of K&B.82s,

when i tried to sell it, no buyers,

wound up cutting the rails out and shoved a zenoah in it.

if i had know i would have saved it for you. :p :p :p

take care

mike s.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike Saleeby said:
Mike Byer said:
I'm looking for a new or nice used 50" Aeromarine cat. It would be ideal if it was set up for twins, but everything considered. twin monos would be welcome too.Mike B

81136[/snapback]

Dang mike b.

where were you about 8 years ago? i had one that i set up with a pair of K&B.82s,

when i tried to sell it, no buyers,

wound up cutting the rails out and shoved a zenoah in it.

if i had know i would have saved it for you. :p :p :p

take care

mike s.

81142[/snapback]

What were you thinking, you should have known that I would be looking for one about now. thanks Mike, keep me in mind if you see something that would work.

Mike B

I've got an Aeromarine twin cat hull somewhere in the shop, had cut the rails though, planned to put in a single engine. (5" stringers are in now)

Hull has never been painted, just a few (3 small) decals.

If interested, send e-mail to [email protected]

Greg Martin

Back