• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED- AB67 pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don contact Jose Ortiz, I`am pretty sure he has a set (AB67`s) That use to be on his 2004 Twin. I know he did not cut them they were on OS81`s with a real short header pipe. I`ll send you his email address

I want to keep mine. These are excellent very quiet pipes. I want to try mine on CMB 91s after I finish the refuel outages I am working on now.

Joe W said:
Try Virgil  too. He has a ton of CMD stuff for sale.....
98959[/snapback]

I guess you want them for a twin,i have one new in package id trade for a parabolic cmdi ........Mike

SayMikey said:
Joe W said:
Try Virgil  too. He has a ton of CMD stuff for sale.....
98959[/snapback]

I guess you want them for a twin,i have one new in package id trade for a parabolic cmdi ........Mike

98970[/snapback]

I've got a new parabolic to trade. I still need 2 more AB67 pipes but I'll trade you for the one AB67 you have. If this is good p/m me your mailing address & I'll send you mine. :)

Don

Are you looking for new? if so Give AL'S Hobby shop a call. I was in there last week and I think they had one on the wall. there in Elmhurst IL. heres the number. (630) 832-3812 thay open at 9:30 to 5:30 Thurs till 9:00

Hope this helps.

Terry

Terry Flynn said:
Don Are you looking for new? if so Give AL'S Hobby shop a call. I was in there last week and I think they had one on the wall. there in Elmhurst IL. heres the number. (630) 832-3812 thay open at 9:30 to 5:30 Thurs till 9:00

Hope this helps.

Terry

99125[/snapback]

Terry thats a fax number do you know the real number......Mike

Back