Villain S1 Party Pics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW.. 21 hours later... We have boats

Here is a picture of the hard working builders and there new Villain S1 boats. The total time to build was 21 hours including some big time BS that was flying from builder to builder.

I hope that all that stopped by, watched and chatted had a great time..

Waterbug sc gets a mention for staying tuned for over 15 hour on sat and keeping us laughing as we used the chatcam.. Thanks waterbug sc...

I would also like to thank the ladies that helped make this happen.

Sheila

Amber

Dawn

and the builders wifes.

As soon as I can I will post pictures of the party on www.grimracer.com

Rock ON

Grimracer

Thanks Grim & Ms Grim and all you guys here and there. Lets do it again guys & gals soon !!

I HAD A BLAST EVERYONE !!!!!!

;D ;D

You to Pee Wee !!! he he he !!!!

" ELO "

it was fun!! ;D

building 4 boats in 21 hours! a testament to the great quality design of the villan!

I must me a tard,, I ALMOST FORGOT..

BIG THANKS TO TOM M FOR KEEPING THE CAM PROGRAM IN TIP TOP SHAPE SO THAT ALL THAT STOPED BY COULD HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS WE DID..

GRIM

[ Hey this is "PEE WEE" Hey i aint small so waterbug lets take this up when ya come to the internats ok LOL

thanx grim & tom for making it possible for us to stop by an' say howdy [maybe a little chatting after that too especially waterbug sounds like! :) ]

the webcam is really cool and handy especially w/ boats...sorry i couldn't stay much hopefully there'll be a next time.

Joe

Back