• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Van Hooten Savage(hornet) 40 tunnel for sale ready to run

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstew0903

It is a Van Hooten Savage 40 tunnel boat. It has never been painted and is white gelcoat. It has some dings and tape marks on it but is in good shape.It has a K&B 8702 7.5cc engine on it with a spare power head less carb(engine was brocken in and a rpm rod was installed. It has the D&J Hp carb on it and a Irwin pro tuned pipe. It runs and handles awesome. It is the same boat as the Hornet besides for the nose(cockpit) being shorter. I hate to sell but I have just aquired two more mouths to feed(two nieces) due to thier parents having other priorities. I am in Tampa Fl. I will post pics in my gallery. If someone can give(PM) me some offers of what its worth. I know Carls boats are hard to get lately. I will get some pics of the powehead that goes with it. I ca sell it with a Airtronics MX3 rasio and a Hitec rx that has been used on it. I also have a 20 Herb Stewart tunnel less engine and a Roadrunner 20 rigger with hardware that I will need to part with also. Thanks for looking.

Jason

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back