• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Used Nova Rossi LS and more FS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOM MOORE

I have a used long stroke 21 nova rossi for sell with new bearings and piston and sleeve, plus two new rods, and two used piston and sleeves header, collet DJ carb with os third channel mixture. This is a very stong eng, with lots of compression, I chipped the top 2 cooling fins on one side so i filed the other two to match. This hurts the cooling and running not one bit. First 250.00 gets it shipped. Oh i forgot a good used crank also.

Thanks Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
moron said:
Tom You have a pm

Ronald

96654[/snapback]

Ronald

Tom is at work today on a 12 hour shift :lol: :lol: :lol: He will get to you tonite I'm sure as I spoke to him this am about it.

Cleatus Cooper said:
moron said:
Tom You have a pm

Ronald

96654[/snapback]

Ronald

Tom is at work today on a 12 hour shift :lol: :lol: :lol: He will get to you tonite I'm sure as I spoke to him this am about it.

96685[/snapback]

Hi,

That's okay. I work for an airline and now and then check this site.

I can wait for the reply. Ronald.

Latest posts

Back