• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Unlimited Hydroplane Race Videos

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike McKnight

So in the process of unpacking some stuff that was leftover from moving my office I ran across a box of DVDs of Unlimited Hydro race videos that are extras. Somehow in the course of my collecting over the years I have ended up with a bunch of duplicates of stuff I have bought from guys up in the NW and elsewhere. It's all TV footage and some testing. I spent a ton on this stuff but if someone wants em they are $5 each or take the whole lot of 14 discs for $50. Shipping is additional

Here's the list and each line is a single disc:

81 Detroit & 83 Miami

84 Tri Cities

84 Houston & 85 San Diego

86 Tri Cities & Seattle (2 copies)

89 Evansville, Miami & Detroit

1991 Seattle & San Diego

1992 Miami, Detroit, TC, Seattle

1993 Detroit & Texas\

1997 Gold Cup & San Diego + testing video

1997 Las Vegas, Norfolk, Tri Cities

1998 Seattle

1999 Barrie, Evansville, San Diego

2006 Seattle Seafair.

Post here first before PMing

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Mike. I will take all the 1991, 1992 and 1997 DVDs. pm me your billing address for PayPal. Thanks!

Hey Mike,

I'll take the rest for the remaining 30.00 plus shipping if you accept.

PM me your required amount with your PP Addy and I'll get you paid.

Thanks

Crap, spent too much time in the shop tonight and missed this. Bill I could really use those 1999 discs for the Elam I'm building if you can live without them. :)

Crap too, I was at work, Bill may I ask if I could get the 81 Detroit and 83 Miami from you. building an Atlas Van Lines boat.

Back