U-13 Spirit of Detroit(Vegas)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon White

Supporting Member
Ok, I was going to do the U-8 Tide but Decals were alot of money an making the cowling was to much work. Making it easy. I've always enjoy the U-13 New paint scheme. I'm using a proboat cowling an fiber glassing it to a Vegas. I have some rough design made. post pic soon

U_13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I knew you were doing that, coulda gave you a much easier way to attach that proboat cowling, but with my way, you've already cut way to much of the aquacraft cowling away. If you're gonna be out at the 4H tomorrow, I'll show ya an easier way to do that. Your pics look like ALOT of work.

bandit! I was going to do that do when I first got my miss vegas in 07.. I think I still have the pics of it with that cowl on it..What hurts the vegas is that nose/cockpit!
gallery_3638_682_56928.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it does look like a lot of work, I did cut a little to much after i notice it. But all i need is to brace the side an fiber glass it together. I want it to look more to scale. And the Vegas cowl is to long. Once fiber glassed it will come together.

Back