• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two Go-Marine engines, Thunder Tiger PRO 21 Outboard, NIB

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Cormier

I have two new Go-Marine engines that are looking for homes. The first is the .25, asking $ 210.00 shipped, the second is the .28, asking $225.00 shipped. Both are new and still have the shrink wrap on them. The Thunder Tiger is also NIB. Thunder Tiger is $ 175.00 shipped. Paypal is preferred. email or PM me if interested. Shipping would be by Priority Mail and to the lower 48 states only. Elsewhere is more. Picture of the TTR is just a stock photo, if you need a pic of the one I have it can be uploaded.

DSC00259.JPG

DSC00260.JPG

TTR9568.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have two new Go-Marine engines that are looking for homes. The first is the .25, asking $ 210.00 shipped, the second is the .28, asking $225.00 shipped. Both are new and still have the shrink wrap on them. The Thunder Tiger is also NIB. Thunder Tiger is $ 175.00 shipped. Paypal is preferred. email or PM me if interested. Shipping would be by Priority Mail and to the lower 48 states only. Elsewhere is more. Picture of the TTR is just a stock photo, if you need a pic of the one I have it can be uploaded.

These are new so at least make some offers. Boating season is just about over here in Maine and someone could at least have some fun with these.

Heres two pics of the TTR

DSC00261.JPG

DSC00262.JPG

The change in the exhaust nipple into the muffler is the feature I look for; that will insure it's the latter run of production.

The first post pic, the exhaust nipple appears to be longer, more slender but its actually not any longer. That area, and

an extra "case web" between the main bearings below the carb throat has been added.

The lower unit where the propshaft threads in (LH threads) has been beefed-up over the first post pic model.

The carbs are also different between the two post pics,, but they both suck really.

JW

Thank you Bob didn't mean to step on your thread for all these questions ;)

but :D Bob say the word an i will start a new thread

thank you Jerry for some TT history but please tell me more

are all TT parts interchangeable

how about some years when first produce an when where these changes

or where can i find out more on these

i have 2 TT both are the early years .i know now :rolleyes:

you asked me some time ago about the TT i have

didn't under stand

an i think you said early that they are no longer available

Marty

I think any more might be out of place in a 4 sale forum Marty,, 'cept yeah, new whole units are probably not made anymore.

JW

:lol: Step on my toes anytime you want. You were asking honest questions and I hope the answers Jerry and I gave helped.

I have dropped the price on the two GO engines I have. If someone would give them a home I will take another $ 15.00 off on each.

Bob

didn't under stand

Marty
Tim Duggan in Australia undoubtably knows more than I do about the begining years of the O/B's developement.

I'm thinking it may have been conceived in '92 or '93 but I can't be absolutely sure. I think I got my first one in

94 @ $134 in Beaverton, Oregon.

JW

didn't under stand

Marty
Tim Duggan in Australia undoubtably knows more than I do about the begining years of the O/B's developement.

I'm thinking it may have been conceived in '92 or '93 but I can't be absolutely sure. I think I got my first one in

94 @ $134 in Beaverton, Oregon.

JW

I am looking to find homes for the two GO engines. These are built solid and those that are using them seem to be pleased. I will be concentrating on .21, .45, & .75 engines in the future, both inboard and outboard. Make me a decent offer on one or both of these.

I am looking to find homes for the two GO engines. These are built solid and those that are using them seem to be pleased. I will be concentrating on .21, .45, & .75 engines in the future, both inboard and outboard. Make me a decent offer on one or both of these.

Bottom price is $ 175.00 on either one and that includes shipping anywhere in the US.

Back