• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

two gas thunder boats for sale or trade

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark holton jr

i have two gas thunder boats for sale or trade.the first is a new un-drilled hi-tech with carbon floor there is some veary small damage done in shipping to the cowl, nothing major easy fix. asking $300 obo shipped in the lower 48. next is coopers old glass Fe-craft, it is in great shape, artr add you TX and Rx and go. this has a new unfired stock pum 260 and you will get you choice of a 6518-3 or a 6516-3 prop asking $750 obo shipped in the lower 48. as far as trades i will look at gas hydro's and gas cats or ?????? and if you pick them up it will be cheaper. i will also split the fe-craft up. if you would like any other picks just ask i have more.

360.jpg

357.jpg

002-1.jpg

001-3.jpg

any trade offers that you might have please send picks to [email protected]

and if you would like picks please make shure to pm your e-mail if its not already on your profile thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator:
$550 shipped in the lower 48 and thats with servos, motor mount and all hardware,and flex cable everything but motor pipe and prop.

fe-craft sold to carl graff pending funds.

trade also pending on the hi-tech thanks guys

ok guys if you live in IN i will be in terre haute tomorrow dropping off the fee-craft. meet me in terre haute and you can have the hi-tech for $200 cash

Latest posts

Back