• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

twin rr tanks and a few other tanks

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speed Jr.

Twin set of walt barney 60/80 rr tanks. Were in a rr 60/80 extreme. Total dimentions 6 1/4" wide, 5 5/8" length, 2 1/8" at highest point. $80 shipped cont. Us.

Single tank...think its from a 60 or 80 eagle sg. 3 1/8" wide, 5 3/8" long, 2" tall almost the entire length. $30 shipped. Cont. Us.

Single tank, grim racer tank made for 40 hawk at the time. I used it in a 40 jae. 3" wide, 1 1/2" tale at back, 1" in front. $30 shipped.

Ill get pics soon. I can take paypal.

Jr.

IMG_2013062936266.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will the middle tank in picture work with coleman fuel???

I don't use paypal. I send a money order. I don't like IV bags. If that was a nitro tank I wonder if it will work with coleman fuel?

Thanks,

Bill

Sorry, I don't know what coleman fuel is....m/o is fine if needed. It was used with nitro.

I am interested in the middle tank also and to answer Bill's question- the tank is meant to be used with nitro with exhaust preassure. If Bill passes I'll take it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back