Turn fn

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian MAhoney

Planning the build of my 84 Miss Exide using Newton plans 162D. Could do with a recomendation on the turnfin to use. Plan to use a speedmaster 90 hydro rudder and strut. Am leaning towards making it up as a fun boat and putting a Zenoah g260 in it. Can any one recommend a turnfn a mout that would suit, ideally from someone who wil take either credit card or paypal.

BTW thanks to Brooks93 for a smooth transaction

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian, Contact Dick Tyndall. He has a great turn fin made for the scales. It is a fine piece of hardware. $40 US for the fin and mounting bracket. You will not be disappointed. I'll post a picture this evening.

Dick Tyndall

Virginia Craftsman, Inc.

8151 Sawyer Lane

Mechanicsville, VA.

(804) 730-7865

[email protected]

You can also contact him on this site. His user name is "El Zorro"

Russell Bear said:
Brian,  Contact Dick Tyndall.  He has a great turn fin made for the scales.  It is a fine piece of hardware.  $40 US for the fin and mounting bracket.  You will not be disappointed.  I'll post a picture this evening.
Dick Tyndall

Virginia Craftsman, Inc.

8151 Sawyer Lane

Mechanicsville, VA.

(804) 730-7865

[email protected]

You can also contact him on this site.  His user name is "El Zorro"

100889[/snapback]

Thanks will follow this up.

i just bought one from a guy on unlimitedsnw.org if you would like ill ask him if he would sell you one it was 50 for it and bracket you can chose from the two styles

View attachment 4277

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back