Tunnel hull set up

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol...at 50.00 a rear bearing,,im scared to run the vg.....lol...but i will for sure get some video when i get it broken in and setup..we will be doing a pro power head for jared's whip...

ac

pull pull cable..works for me...never had an issue.... speaking of steering,,,my stainless tt steering arms are a great upgrade from the aluminum ones..somthin to think about down the road..

alden

lol....well like jerry always said,,,mod them and you will soon find the aluminum arms are not strong enough...jerry and i came up with a .052 thick stainless alternative which i manufacture...i have to say jerry praised them,,,and he was my best customer when it came to the ss tt arms...he was the brains i just came through with the material and machining of them....

alden

Here's a few pics of the cobra tunnel I got in yesterday from Dan.

DSC_0245.jpg

DSC_0249.jpg

DSC_0252.jpg

DSC_0254.jpg

Jared, i will say. I have ran my cobra for the first time here the last 2 weekends. And its a great boat. handles rough water great. Follow the setup book to a tee. (I think Dan is now sending out the setup guide that I redid for him). I literally set my boat up, exactly as said in the setup manual, balanced it as recommended, and tossed it in the water. I had to add a little more negative with my TT, but other then that, the boat is awesome. Turns on a dime, lays down real nice and just floats on top of the water. Love my cobra.

Jared, i will say. I have ran my cobra for the first time here the last 2 weekends. And its a great boat. handles rough water great. Follow the setup book to a tee. (I think Dan is now sending out the setup guide that I redid for him). I literally set my boat up, exactly as said in the setup manual, balanced it as recommended, and tossed it in the water. I had to add a little more negative with my TT, but other then that, the boat is awesome. Turns on a dime, lays down real nice and just floats on top of the water. Love my cobra.
Rodney is your lower cut? I had to put some negative in mine also for the ts3...

Jared if I get a Cobra you and I will have the same boat to a T!!!! Love a plain white hull!!! Looks good!!!!

Rodney is your lower cut? I had to put some negative in mine also for the ts3...
yes

yea, i cant wait to get it on the water still rounding up a few parts for it . Ill post pics of the radio box once i get it set up also..

gettng there still waiting on a few parts to arrive before it hits the water.

Got to thank Alden cost for all the work he did to the TT.

e3dbe452.jpg

yeeeeeeeeee hawwwwwwwwwwwwww,,,,,,,lol...... hmmmmmmmmm look at that,,, she's perdy :p ......lol..jareds in :wub: ..... :lol: ...

ac

you like that kev... your bxr is coming along nicely by the way... you should have it back soon my friend,,,i will text ya some pics when i get a little further into it... ;)

Latest posts

Back