Titan Racing / BlackJack Hydros

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad Christy

Guys,

Aftermarket connecting rods and pistons for any make or size model engine, either custom or OEM replacement. Rods are made from either 7075-T6 aluminum or 6Al4V titanium with 544 phosphor bronze bushings. Pistons are made from RSA-431 30%Si billet aluminum. Honing/CorkBond service available for all piston re-fitted sleeves.

BlackJack21 outrigger hydros. Complete kit: All the wood is built and all hardware is included except tank and driveline (these two options I leave up to the buyer as there are several choices available). Top performance, quality and materials at a market comparable price.

Model Machine & Precision: I am also looking for work outside the RC modeling sector as well. Precision work at garage shop cost. Mostly turning capabilities for the moment.

Contact me directly at [email protected] or call me at (937)545-8991

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

I'm back up and running. Let's have it......

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Guys,

I now have way over 50 pistons on hand of various sizes and flavors, ready to fit to sleeves and ship.

Picco:

45 (Blue and Black), 67, 80

MAC:

21, 45,67, 84

I'm going to be making a couple of Picco H90's in the next day or so. If anybody wants to freshen up one you've got, let me know and I'll make one for you. I like to make pistons in batches of ten or so, but I'm not sure how many of these engines are aout there, so I an reluctant to commit the time and material to much more than I'm obligated to.

I've also got several Picco rods, both 45 and 67/80, in 7075-T6 Al, on hand and ready to ship.

Let me know. Please contact me via standard E-Mail. titan-racing (AT) sbcglobal (DOT) net

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Guys,
I now have way over 50 pistons on hand of various sizes and flavors, ready to fit to sleeves and ship.

Picco:

45 (Blue and Black), 67, 80

MAC:

21, 45,67, 84

I'm going to be making a couple of Picco H90's in the next day or so. If anybody wants to freshen up one you've got, let me know and I'll make one for you. I like to make pistons in batches of ten or so, but I'm not sure how many of these engines are aout there, so I an reluctant to commit the time and material to much more than I'm obligated to.

I've also got several Picco rods, both 45 and 67/80, in 7075-T6 Al, on hand and ready to ship.

Let me know. Please contact me via standard E-Mail. titan-racing (AT) sbcglobal (DOT) net

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros
Brad I would like to purchase 6 picco 67 Pistons fitted to my liners. Can you forward a approx cost [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

It looks like I'm going to be making a batch of K-90 pistons. If anybody is in need of refitting some you've got, let me know.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Guys,
It looks like I'm going to be making a batch of K-90 pistons. If anybody is in need of refitting some you've got, let me know.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros
Joe Warren, I dont know if you have any of Brads pistons yet, they are beautiful, Picco 45's, 67's and MAC 67's.

Great job Brad. :D

Joe,

Why thank you! All I can do is try....... :D

Not only are they beautiful, they WORK!

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

Black Jack Hydros

Guys,

I have been asked to make some replacement barrels for MAC carbs. It seems there are some problems with them galling and binding in the carb body after some time. There are several samples headed my way as I type. As soon as they arrive, I will be measuring them, generating drawings and ordering stock. They will be made from 360 brass. I have made several of these in the past for my own applications and the brass works very well. The new barrels will be a direct replacement for the aluminum ones that come stock in MAC carbs.

If anybody would be interested, please contact me directly at [email protected].

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Guys,
I have been asked to make some replacement barrels for MAC carbs. It seems there are some problems with them galling and binding in the carb body after some time. There are several samples headed my way as I type. As soon as they arrive, I will be measuring them, generating drawings and ordering stock. They will be made from 360 brass. I have made several of these in the past for my own applications and the brass works very well. The new barrels will be a direct replacement for the aluminum ones that come stock in MAC carbs.

If anybody would be interested, please contact me directly at [email protected].

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros
go with a2 or o1, harden and grind. bulletproof

Brad,

Received piston today-It's awesome. Machine work is outstanding. Anyone needing to replace a worn piston this is the guy to get them from.

Thanks,

Mike

Guys,

I am getting ready to start a batch of MAC45 pistons and found myself questioning one of my numbers. In the past, there have been two lengths for these pistons: .725" & .825". I remember scrapping a batch of MAC45 pistons a while back and it was because of this discrepency. I personally have both on hand (OEM, not Titan replacements). Andy obviously made a change at some point. Since the exhaust point is so short, top to bottom, I don't think there would be any risk of sub-piston induction.

My question is this: Would it be safe to turn them all to the .725" length? Or are there some older sleeves out there with a lower exhaust port bottom edge?

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Guys,
I am getting ready to start a batch of MAC45 pistons and found myself questioning one of my numbers. In the past, there have been two lengths for these pistons: .725" & .825". I remember scrapping a batch of MAC45 pistons a while back and it was because of this discrepency. I personally have both on hand (OEM, not Titan replacements). Andy obviously made a change at some point. Since the exhaust point is so short, top to bottom, I don't think there would be any risk of sub-piston induction.

My question is this: Would it be safe to turn them all to the .725" length? Or are there some older sleeves out there with a lower exhaust port bottom edge?

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros
Brad, did you recieve my message regarding the .21 Valvola Ti-rod? Please let me know, when you have one ready to ship. Thanks Brad, Richard

Latest posts

Back