!!!THANK YOU ERIC LIS!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Britton

First 20 MOD heat of the day on Saturday @ Brandon my mod boat pickle forked and sank in about 15 seconds. As some of you know, The Brandon pond does not give up it's boats very easily and once sunk, you have a VERY SLIM chance of getting your boat back. Thankfully, Eric Lis went home (missed two heats) and got his diving gear and got my boat back Saturday evening after racing was finished for the day.

Turns out a fuel leak ate up all the foam in the boat.

!!!THANK YOU ERIC LIS!!!

Now that is cool. Thats why this community is such a great place right there. Willingness to help each other out when needed.

Eric is a very good person and took it upon himself to go down there and get bills boat. i think theres even crocks in that pond. great guy and good racer i was his pitman in a few races great guy..julian

Eric is super guy you did drop down and give him a slow twenty did'nt you bill.

Juilian you need to put the correct slogan behind god fathers fuel. you don't just change the mans slogan that he has for more years than you have been in this hobby. put the correct slogan emideatly trunk monkey

Last edited by a moderator:
whatever my signature dont like it dont log in IW ha ha..

where have you been man ??? julian

A very stand up move on Eric's part I must say. Bill your lucky to have gotten that boat back, the visibility in the pond was maybe 10 inches !!!! Me and Mike where standing there when he went down for the last time (Eric not Bill thanking him-lol) and we both said , should be right about there..... And sure enough up he popped with it.

Andy

Latest posts

Back