Tanks 2 U NEW

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walt Barney

Vendor
Email address:

[email protected]

The old email will cease at the end of the month, old address [email protected]

I Have relocated to Fl. for the winter and have started to build fuel tanks. The people who have the orders in will receive your tank within two weeks if it is paid for....Please use my Al. address for my mail, the Post office will forward to me in Fl.

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

P O Box 206

Cedar Bluff, Al. 35959

ph 239-949-7137

Email address:

[email protected]

I Have relocated to Fl. for the winter and have started to build fuel tanks. The people who have the orders in will receive your tank within two weeks if it is paid for....Please use my Al. address for my mail, the Post office will forward to me in Fl.

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

P O Box 206

Cedar Bluff, Al. 35959

ph 239-949-7137
Thanks Walt.... you ole Snow bird!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Email address:

[email protected]

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

P O Box 206

Cedar Bluff, Al. 35959

ph 239-949-7137

walt,

you sent you an email..thanks

Email address:

[email protected]

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

P O Box 206

Cedar Bluff, Al. 35959

ph 239-949-7137

walt,

you sent you an email..thanks
Martin,

You have an E mail

Walt

Walt......as soon as i can get with Marty Davis to help me with figuring out what size tank i need for my NEW 20 hydro, i will NEED your services!! :) :)
Bill,

I will be at Brandon's race, can take measurements there if boat is ready.

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Email address:

[email protected]

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

P O Box 206

Cedar Bluff, Al. 35959

ph 239-949-7137
Hi Walt. Do you have the specs for the eagle SGX 91 boat. If so how much do you get for a sst tank. Thanks Rich Junker [email protected]

Walt, Finally got around to picking up my new SGX tank from the post office yesterday.

Just want to say Thanks for the great job on it. It fits great. Thanks again John

I will be making fuel tanks for the JAE riggers, I have the pattern for the 12 boats, will get the 21's soon.

if anyone needs to email me use [email protected] the old email does not work

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be making fuel tanks for the JAE riggers, I have the pattern for the 12 boats, will get the 21's soon.

if anyone needs to email me use [email protected] the old email does not work

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies
How much are they ?

Thanks , Jeff
Jeff the cost for the JAE 12 tank is $60.00 shipped in the USA

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies